Dr. Stuart Rubin, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bethesda Hospital East and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He won several awards in his filed, “Healthgrades Honor Roll”. He is also a rehabilitation specialist aimed at promoting and achieving optimal levels of physical independence and functional abilities of people with disabilities, as well as their psychological, social, vocational and economic adjustment that allow them lead your own life freely and independently. By applying integrated application of many procedures to ensure that the individual recovers his optimal functional state, both at home and in the community to the extent that the proper use of all his residual capacities allows. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rubin to book an appointment.
State University of New York Downstate
Albert Einstein Med Center
Booth Memorial Medical Center
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Pain Medicine
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Facility of the rehabilitation team:
1. Responsible: MFR specialist.
2. Members: - Technician in physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Technician in occupational therapy.
What are the top areas of care?
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve), and Autoimmune Diseases. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Rubin treats.
Aims in Primary Health Care?
1. Organize the comprehensive rehabilitation process or carry out the rehabilitation forecast.
2. Support the family in the improvement of the dispensarization of patients, applying the international classifier of deficiencies, disability and handicap applied by the WHO.
3. Carry out health education activities for the patient about their disabilities and the prevention of new complications.
4. Guide families on the management of disabled patients.
5. Provide medical-rehabilitative information to risk groups.
6. Provide follow-up to the disabled person until their socio-occupational reintegration.
7. Carry out field activities in doctor's offices and at home admissions to patients who cannot move or evolve unsatisfactorily.
8. Perform teaching functions.
9. Carry out research related to CBR and subject matters.
10. Carry out periodic evaluations of the results of the program.
Availability of physical
rehabilitation treatment and care:
1. Provide guidance on adaptation measures for people with disabilities to the environment and modifications of the latter.
2. Train the disabled person and the family in the rehabilitation process.
3. Participate in investigative teaching activities.
4. Guide the family and the disabled person on prevention measures for new disabilities and complications.
Is Dr. Stuart Rubin, MD accepting new patients?
Dr. Stuart Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients on Health grades. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Where is Dr. Stuart Rubin, MD's office located?
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 10151 Enterprise Ctr Blvd Ste 107, Boynton Beach, FL 33437. Find other locations and directions on Health grades.