1. The war on drugs suppresses suppliers, leading to an increase in price of drugs.
2. Since the price is high, demand becomes lower.
3. This makes less need for the war on drugs.
1. An increase in price of drugs leads to more new suppliers of drugs in the market.
2. New suppliers of drugs leads to a shift in the supply chain.
3. The more shifts there in the supply chain, the more there is a drop in drug price.
4. A drop in drug price leads to an increase in demand, which then stimulates the need for a drug war again.