The purpose of this simulation is to demonstrate the implications of forecasting sales without consideration for how much it cost you to acquire a lead and how much you have available to spend. A common mistake in sales forecasting is to define your # of expected sales leads based on your total market size and your assumption regarding the % of that market you can reach.
This model demonstrates the forecasting impact to defining the # of expect leads based on how much it cost you to acquire a lead and how much you have available to spend.
1. [UseLAC?] (set to 1 to use the lead acquisition cost to define your reachable market; use 0 to set the reachable market to equal the total available market size)
2. LAC (should equal what it cost you to acquire a lead)
3. SalesMarketingBudget : how much you have available to spend on customer acquisition
4. Price : Avg spending amount per new customer
5. Total Available Market : Total available market size
6. Conversion Rate : the % of your target market that will become a lead