Assessment 4_MKT563_Iuliia Goncharenko_11640878
Level of youth social engagement​ in Bourke

The model demonstrates the level of youth social engagement in Bourke depending on 5 variable factors: 
1) academic performance during high school, 2) college/university attendance, 
3) police expenditure, 
4) community programmes expenditure,
5) youth allowance.

Assumptions

Youth population in Bourke amounts to 800 people.

60% of youth generation experience high positive parental involvement, the rest 40% - low or negative.

80% of arrested youth are convicted guilty, the rest 20% - not guilty.

Variables have value from 0 to 1 and have slider option.

Loading Insight Maker...
(This may take a few moments)